3D Bathroom Hologram Picture (MATTED), Collectible REFLECTION SILVER-HALIDE Film
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
BATHROOM: When the average person spends one and a half years of their life in the bathroom, why is it so easy to forget how important it is? The bathroom is the one room in which we are able to finally switch off from all that is going on around us and simply be alone with our thoughts, and reflect on the day. A chance to relax and wash away life’s little stresses, and above all, where inspiration strikes. BATHROOM is a must for anyone into good holography in general.
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT REFLECTION HOLOGRAM on SILVER HALIDE FILM BY WELL-KNOWN EXPERT HOLOGRAPHER LON MOORE! VERY DEEP AND COOL ARTISTIC COMPOSITION!! Lon Moore images are OUT OF PRODUCTION. Availability is low (ranging from just a few to a some hundreds), and we increase prices as quantities dwindle. Lon Moore silver halide holograms are some of his original and most artistic images, with very detailed ‘model scenes’ and excellent depth for their size; and, priced to sell especially compared with full art glass holograms! This image has both vertical and horizontal parallax (apparent motion in space), giving it a very deep and realistic appearance when viewed under the correct light.
As with most 3D holograms, this image was created from a custom built model. Hologram models must be completely stable (no movement on a molecular level) and the exact same size as the finished piece. Sometimes pre-existing items (such as coins, shells etc.) lend themselves nicely, though often expert model makers are engaged for the work. The model (object) is placed onto an optical stabilization table with mirrors, mounts and lenses, then exposed to the light of a laser beam reflected directly and indirectly to a glass holographic film plate! This ‘master hologram’ is used to recreate copies.
- BATHROOM is an interesting miniature model composition. This true 3D silver-halide type hologram is not as bright as the photopolymer, yet the tried and true accepted film for reflection holography used through the decades.Hologram Technique: REFLECTION, Hologram Film Type: SILVER-HALIDE, Hologram Size: 3.5" X 5", Matt and/or Frame Size: 8" X 10" and sold in a ( Matted)
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We offer over a hundred different hologram images, available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL DISPLAY variations are plug-and-play, and allow fast slid-in changes of same sized matted holograms! Whether for you or as the perfect gifts, they maximize amazement right out of the box! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic & 3D, and require a quality light at the correct angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk & wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our (easily interchangeable) holograms, making superb gifts. Unbox, plug in, be awed!