3D Madd Magazine Alfred E Newman Hologram Picture (MATTED), Collectible Photopolymer Type Film
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
3D Madd Magazine Alfred E Newman Hologram Picture, Collectible Photopolymer Type Film
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT REFLECTION HOLOGRAM on PHOTOPOLYMER FILM CREATED AT THE POLAROID CORPORATIOIN IN CAMBRIDGE MA IN THE 1980s and 1990s! A DEEP AND AMAZINGLY REALISTIC IMAGE FOR ITS SMALL SIZE!! Polaroid was the first true mass producer of photopolymer holograms, they contracted expert model makers and holographers to create some of the best commercial reflection holograms of all time! Polaroid images are OUT OF PRODUCTION. Quantities are dwindling, some just a few left! Hence pricing is based on size and quality so prices increase dramatically as quantities dwindle, all are extremely good values for their quality! This image has both vertical and horizontal parallax (apparent motion in space), giving it a very deep and / or realistic appearance when viewed under the correct light.
As with most 3D holograms, this image was created from a custom built model. Hologram models must be completely stable (no movement on a molecular level) and the exact same size as the finished piece. Sometimes pre-existing items (such as coins, shells etc.) lend themselves nicely, though often expert model makers are engaged for the work. The model (object) is placed onto an optical stabilization table with mirrors, mounts and lenses, then exposed to the light of a laser beam reflected directly and indirectly to a glass holographic film plate! This master hologram is used to recreate copies.
- MADD MAGAZINE ALFRED E NEWMAN, EXTREMELY COOL 3D HOLOGRAM (MATTED READY TO DISPLAY): This 3D hologram art piece is a great gift or collectible for anyone interest in good holography in general. Hologram Film Type: PHOTOPOLYMER Matt and/or Frame Size: 5" X 7"
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We offer over a hundred different hologram images, available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL DISPLAY variations are plug-and-play, and allow fast slid-in changes of same sized matted holograms! Whether for you or as the perfect gifts, they maximize amazement right out of the box! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic & 3D, and require a quality light at the correct angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk & wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our (easily interchangeable) holograms, making superb gifts. Unbox, plug in, be awed!