3D Space Shuttle (Matted) Hologram Picture, Collectible Polaroid Photopolymer Film
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
SPACE SHUTTLE: was a partially reusable low Earth orbital spacecraft system operated by the NASA, U.S. as part of the Space Shuttle program. The image was created from a model of a space shuttle flying past a moon (or earth?), with and there is what appears to be an asteroid passing the planet and shooting directly out of the film towards the viewer, which under the correct light projects almost 2" into the viewer space!! If you have any interest in holograms or the space program, this is a must-have for a great price!
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT REFLECTION HOLOGRAM on PHOTOPOLYMER FILM CREATED AT THE POLAROID CORPORATIOIN IN CAMBRIDGE MA IN THE 1980’s and 1990s! A DEEP AND AMAZINGLY REALISTIC IMAGE FOR IT’S SMALL SIZE!! Polaroid was the first true mass producer of photopolymer holograms, they contracted expert model makers and holographers to create some of the best commercial reflection holograms of all time! Polaroid images are OUT OF PRODUCTION. Quantities are dwindling, some just a few left! Hence pricing is based on size and quality so prices increase dramatically as quantities dwindle, all are extremely good values for their quality! This image has both vertical and horizontal parallax (apparent motion in space), giving it a very deep and / or realistic appearance when viewed under the correct light.
As with most 3D holograms, this image was created from a custom built model. Hologram models must be completely stable (no movement on a molecular level) and the exact same size as the finished piece. Sometimes pre-existing items (such as coins, shells etc.) lend themselves nicely, though often expert model makers are engaged for the work. The model (object) is placed onto an optical stabilization table with mirrors, mounts and lenses, then exposed to the light of a laser beam reflected directly and indirectly to a glass holographic film plate! This ‘master hologram’ is used to recreate copies.
- SPACE SHUTTLE, EXTREMELY COOL TRUE 3D HOLOGRAM (MATTED READY FOR DISPLAY). This hologram was created in the laboratory of Polaroid Holographics in Cambridge MA in the 1980s. The image was created from a model of a space shuttle flying past a moon. Hologram Technique: MULTI-CHANNEL REFLECTION, Hologram Film Type: PHOTOPOLYMER, Hologram Size: 3" X 3", Matt and/or Frame Size: 5" X 7" and Sold in a (MATTED)
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We offer over a hundred different hologram images, available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL DISPLAY variations are plug-and-play, and allow fast slid-in changes of same sized matted holograms! Whether for you or as the perfect gifts, they maximize amazement right out of the box! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic & 3D, and require a quality light at the correct angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk & wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our (easily interchangeable) holograms, making superb gifts. Unbox, plug in, be awed!