3D Vase-Face 2-Channel Hologram Picture (MATTED), Collectible Photopolymer Type Film
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
VASE-FACE: Rubin's vase (sometimes known as the Rubin face or the figure–ground vase) is a famous set of ambiguous or bi-stable (i.e., reversing) two-dimensional forms developed around 1915 by the Danish psychologist Edgar Rubin. This is because the bounding contour will be seen as belonging to the figure shape, which appears interposed against a formless background. If the latter region is interpreted instead as the figure, then the same bounding contour will be seen as belonging to it. If you have any interest in holograms or time pieces in general, this is a must-have for a great price!
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT REFLECTION HOLOGRAM on PHOTOPOLYMER FILM CREATED AT THE POLAROID CORPORATIOIN IN CAMBRIDGE MA IN THE 1980’s and 1990s! A DEEP AND AMAZINGLY REALISTIC IMAGE FOR IT’S SMALL SIZE!! Polaroid was the first true mass producer of photopolymer holograms, they contracted expert model makers and holographers to create some of the best commercial reflection holograms of all time! Polaroid images are OUT OF PRODUCTION. Quantities are dwindling, some just a few left! Hence pricing is based on size and quality so prices increase dramatically as quantities dwindle, all are extremely good values for their quality! This image has both vertical and horizontal parallax (apparent motion in space), giving it a very deep and / or realistic appearance when viewed under the correct light.
This image is a Multi-Channel hologram, created by making multiple original holograms then adding them together in a secondary hologram mastering stage. Multi-Channel holograms are made by making more then one master (H1) hologram, and masking them together into one new master (H2+) hologram. The final hologram you see contains more then one complete hologram image, seen by changing the angle of replay (by the viewer or light moving).
- VASE-FACE, EXTREMELY COOL TRUE 3D HOLOGRAM (MATTED READY FOR DISPLAY). This image is a 2 Channel hologram, created by making multiple original holograms then adding them together in a secondary hologram mastering stage.Hologram Technique: REFLECTION, Hologram Film Type: PHOTOPOLYMER, Matte and/or Frame Size: 8" X 10".
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We offer over a hundred different hologram images, available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL DISPLAY variations are plug-and-play, and allow fast slid-in changes of same sized matted holograms! Whether for you or as the perfect gifts, they maximize amazement right out of the box! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic & 3D, and require a quality light at the correct angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk & wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our (easily interchangeable) holograms, making superb gifts. Unbox, plug in, be awed!