3D Wave Hologram Picture(MATTED), Collectible EMBOSSED Type Film
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
WAVE: In physics, a wave is an oscillation accompanied by a transfer of energy. Frequency refers to the addition of time. Wave motion transfers energy from one point to another, which displace particles of the transmission mediumthat is, with little or no associated mass transport. There are two main types of waves. Mechanical waves propagate through a medium, and the substance of this medium is deformed. If you have any interest in holograms or nature pieces in general, this is a must-have for a great price!
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT EMBOSSED TYPE HOLOGRAM. Here we can give only a cursory idea of this Nobel Award winning science with hundreds of patented processes! The production of this hologram took weeks or months with multiple stages and people to make the art, master, tooling and run - an extremely costly process allowing for fast production when complete. The embossed type holograms we offer are very rare art or proof of concept masters, embossed using special techniques to allow their amazing detail and often depth. Images are individual, accounting for imperfections and variances. Pricing is based on where/when it was embossed, quality of embossing etc. We have retooled certain images to run on current equipment, accounting for the lower pricing on some of our embossed holograms.
This is an rare achromate style embossed type hologram. With a frosted or "b&w" look, it has BOTH vertical AND horizontal parallax (you can see a bit over & under as well as side to side), which is not standard for embossed type holograms. The master was created by the late great Steve Provence, one of the best photo-resist holographers to ever live. Though he may not have invented the technique, he certainly made his mark by perfecting it! This is a cool and unique image suitable for any hologram collection.
- WAVE, EXTREMELY COOL 3D HOLOGRAM (MATTED READY FOR DISPLAY): Wave motion transfers energy from one point to another, which displace particles of the transmission mediumthat is, with little or no associated mass transport. Hologram Film Type: EMBOSSED, Hologram Size: 6" X 6", Matt and/or Frame Size: 8" X 10"
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We offer over a hundred different hologram images, available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL DISPLAY variations are plug-and-play, and allow fast slid-in changes of same sized matted holograms! Whether for you or as the perfect gifts, they maximize amazement right out of the box! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic & 3D, and require a quality light at the correct angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk & wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our (easily interchangeable) holograms, making superb gifts. Unbox, plug in, be awed!