Brain/Skull (Anatomically Accurate) True 3D Photopoloymer Realistic 2-Channel 3D Hologram Picture - Lighted Desk Stand
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
BRAIN / SKULL (CROSS SECTION OF HUMAN HEAD): Anatomy is the study of the structure and relationship between body parts. Physiology is the study of the function of body parts and the body as a whole. In our opinion, this is the finest commercial hologram ever created! This true 3D photopolymer type hologram of the brain in the skull cavity, with the second channel adding the musculature and eye. The models were anotomically correct (hand sculpted by the brilliant medical miatureist George Sivy), creating a truly striking hologram image! This image is a very bright and stunning hologram for it's size.
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT REFLECTION HOLOGRAM on PHOTOPOLYMER FILM CREATED AT THE POLAROID CORPORATIOIN IN CAMBRIDGE MA IN THE 1980’s and 1990s! A DEEP AND AMAZINGLY REALISTIC IMAGE FOR IT’S SMALL SIZE!! Polaroid was the first true mass producer of photopolymer holograms, they contracted expert model makers and holographers to create some of the best commercial reflection holograms of all time! Polaroid images are OUT OF PRODUCTION. Quantities are dwindling, some just a few left! Hence pricing is based on size and quality so prices increase dramatically as quantities dwindle, all are extremely good values for their quality! This image has both vertical and horizontal parallax (apparent motion in space), giving it a very deep and / or realistic appearance when viewed under the correct light.
This image is a Multi-Channel hologram, created by making multiple original holograms then adding them together in a secondary hologram mastering stage. Multi-Channel holograms are made by making more then one master (H1) hologram, and masking them together into one new master (H2+) hologram. The final hologram you see contains more then one complete hologram image, seen by changing the angle of replay (by the viewer or light moving).
- BRAIN / SKULL (CROSS SECTION OF HUMAN HEAD): Anatomy is the study of the structure and relationship between body parts. Physiology is the study of the function of body parts and the body as a whole. Hologram Technique: MULTI-CHANNEL REFLECTION, Hologram Film Type: PHOTOPOLYMER, Hologram Size: 3" X 3", Matt and/or Frame Size: 5" X 7" and sold in a (Lighted Desk Stand)
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We currently offer over a hundred different hologram images, most of which we make available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL variations are plug and play, maximizing joy with an easy in to use display! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic and 3D, and require a quality light at the right angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or through haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk and wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our holograms, making superb gifts, just unwrap & plug in to be in awe!