Bubble Girl (Pulse Portrait) 3D Collectible Hologram Picture PHOTOPOLYMER Matted
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
BUBBLE GIRL (PULSE PORTRAIT): We all know how fascinating bubbles are. A bubbles fragile nature, beautiful rainbow colors, & ability to soar through the sky make them universally fascinating among kids & even with adults. A soap bubble is an extremely thin film of soapy water enclosing air that forms a hollow sphere with an iridescent surface. Soap bubbles have been used as fun for at least 400 years, as evidenced by 17th-century Flemish paintings showing children blowing bubbles w/ clay pipes.
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT REFLECTION HOLOGRAM on PHOTOPOLYMER FILM CREATED AT THE POLAROID CORPORATION IN CAMBRIDGE MA IN THE 1980s and 1990s! A DEEP AND AMAZINGLY REALISTIC IMAGE FOR ITS SMALL SIZE!! Polaroid was the first true mass producer of photopolymer holograms, they contracted expert model makers and holographers to create some of the best commercial reflection holograms of all time! Polaroid images are OUT OF PRODUCTION. Quantities are dwindling, some just a few left! Hence pricing is based on size and quality so prices increase dramatically as quantities dwindle, all are extremely good values for their quality! This image has both vertical and horizontal parallax (apparent motion in space), giving it a very deep and / or realistic appearance when viewed under the correct light.
As with most 3D holograms, this image was created from a custom built model. Hologram models must be completely stable (no movement on a molecular level) and the exact same size as the finished piece. Sometimes pre-existing items (such as coins, shells etc.) lend themselves nicely, though often expert model makers are engaged for the work. The model (object) is placed onto an optical stabilization table with mirrors, mounts and lenses, then exposed to the light of a laser beam reflected directly and indirectly to a glass holographic film plate! This ‘master hologram is used to recreate copies.
- BUBBLE GIRL (PULSE PORTRAIT): We all know how fascinating bubbles are. A bubbles fragile nature, beautiful rainbow colors, & ability to soar through the sky make them universally fascinating among kids & even with adults. A soap bubble is an extremely thin film of soapy water enclosing air that forms a hollow sphere with an iridescent surface. Soap bubbles have been used as fun for at least 400 years, as evidenced by 17th-century Flemish paintings showing children blowing bubbles w/ clay pipes.
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We currently offer over a hundred different hologram images, most of which we make available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL variations are plug and play, maximizing joy with an easy in to use display! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic and 3D, and require a quality light at the right angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or through haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk and wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our holograms, making superb gifts, just unwrap & plug in to be in awe!