WORLD Round Hologram Picture (MATTED), 3D Collectible Embossed Type Animated Stereogram
This hologram is also available in the following display options:
For Best Photos & Video of This Hologram Image, See MATTED Variation
WORLD ROUND: The earliest reliably documented mention of the spherical Earth concept dates from around the 6th century BC when it appeared in ancient Greek philosophy but remained a matter of speculation until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given. If you have any interest in holograms or nature pieces in general, this is a must-have for a great price!
COLLECTIBLE WHITE LIGHT EMBOSSED TYPE HOLOGRAM. Here we can give only a cursory idea of this Nobel Award winning science with hundreds of patented processes! The production of this hologram took weeks or months with multiple stages and people to make the art, master, tooling and run - an extremely costly process allowing for fast production when complete. The embossed type holograms we offer are very rare “art” or “proof of concept” masters, embossed using special techniques to allow their amazing detail and often depth. Images are individual, accounting for imperfections and variances. Pricing is based on where/when it was embossed, quality of embossing etc. We have ‘retooled’ certain images to run on current equipment, accounting for the lower pricing on some of our embossed holograms.
As with most 3D holograms, this image was created from a custom built model. Hologram models must be completely stable (no movement on a molecular level) and the exact same size as the finished piece. Sometimes pre-existing items (such as coins, shells etc.) lend themselves nicely, though often expert model makers are engaged for the work. The model (object) is placed onto an optical stabilization table with mirrors, mounts and lenses, then exposed to the light of a laser beam reflected directly and indirectly to a glass holographic film plate! This ‘master hologram’ is used to recreate copies.
- WORLD ROUND EXTREMELY COOL 3D HOLOGRAM (MATTED READY FOR DISPLAY): This World circle hologram (set into a 5" X 7" black standard matte size) was created from a beautifully crafted model the same size as the final image portrays. Hologram Technique: EMBOSSED, Matt and/or Frame Size: 5" X 7".
- WE VALUE OUR CUSTOMERS - SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you receive this item and dont LOVE it, please feel free to let us know and well do our best to make it right for you. (Please see store terms and conditions for other specifics).
- Holography is a Nobel award winning science come art, and is different from any other 3D medium, no glasses or special effects are required to see the spectacular dimension and realism. It is said that holograms trick light, not your eyes! It is impossible to convey the depth or amazing imagery in a hologram via pictures, as laser made holograms truly need to be seen to be believed! Our holograms are among the finest commercial holograms on the planet and at extremely great values!
- We offer over a hundred different hologram images, available in 5 display formats: Matted, Desk Stand, Framed, Lighted Desk Stand, and Lighted Wall Display. Our LIGHTED DESK OR WALL DISPLAY variations are plug-and-play, and allow fast slid-in changes of same sized matted holograms! Whether for you or as the perfect gifts, they maximize amazement right out of the box! Please choose from one of the variations above these bullet points for the product display type that best fits your needs.
- Holograms are spectacular, extremely realistic & 3D, and require a quality light at the correct angle to be seen properly. DIRECT SUNLIGHT (not in shadow or haze) is ideal. Holograms also show beautifully under a halogen or single bulb LED. FOR EASIEST & BEST DISPLAY please choose one of our LIGHTED VARIATIONS (above). We designed these self-contained desk & wall displays with a BUILT IN LIGHT to best show off our (easily interchangeable) holograms, making superb gifts. Unbox, plug in, be awed!